Preferred Service Providers
Current members - Click logos to visit member pages.
List of current service providers:
- Ship-owners / Ship's Agents
- Ships Agency and Husbandry
- Rail Logistics
- Heavy-lift Trucking, Lifting and Rigging Contractors
- Yacht Transport Specialists
Become a Preferred Service Provider! Enroll Here
CLC Projects accepts preferred service providers with regional exclusivity.
Enroll today as a Preferred Service Provider
Enrollment open for:
- Ship Owners
- Shipping Agents
- Heavylift Airfreight Carrier
- Barge and Towing Contractors
- Trucking Contractors
- Rigging Contractors
- Marine Surveyors
- Marine Security Companies
- Railway Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Yacht Transportation Provider
CLC Projects is a network of over 140 project freight forwarders representing 115 countries. Project forwarders together control quite a lot of shipping business as they provide door to door service for their customers. Our members are in need of contractors in a wide variety of shipping and transport specialties. We offer your company the opportunity to enroll as a preferred service provider to our members.
Membership Fee = USD 3,000 per year
Advantages of Enrolling:
- Access to the CLC Projects Global Membership base
- Access to CLC Projects Conferences
- Business Intelligence / Sales Leads for movements to/from your area
- Full directory of CLC Projects Network and CLC Projects Service Providers
- Distribution and Marketing of your Sailing Schedule and/or promotional material
Examples of recent success:
CLC Projects member Shin-Jo Logitech Co., Ltd. transported a crane barge and tugboat from Mokpo, Korea to Brunei by wet towing. Import customs clearance formalities were performed by CLC Projects Service Provider Jasra Logistics.